Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum,

i'm looking to replace my C class w203 (105kw) from 2001. I'm mostly interested in w211 E220 with 110kw engine.
Is there anyone who has or have had this car? What's your experience with it? What to look for when buying one? What can i expect from the positive and negative side of this car?

Anything you have, feel free to share.

Thank you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
muris93, there have been several previous posts about the same subject. The latest thread I can remember is this https://www.benzworld.org/forums/w211-e-class/3022942-looking-buying-2009-e350-new-post.html

The W211 platform is generally very solid. It is preferable to buy models 2007-2009 for facelift and other feature changes. I am not familiar with diesel engines, which I think the E220 has. However, you can wait for owners of E320 in North America to chime in.

Cheers,
Ezz

·
Registered
35,655 Posts
The W211 E220 never made it to America and not knowing country of destination, it is hard to tell what options you might have.
Some models of the year might not even have OBD plug.
Run datacard with your VIN and that would help us to narrow the answers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, i didn't realize this is a forum only for US MB owners. In any case thanks for answers.

·
Purple Moderator
21,639 Posts
It is not just for US owners. We have thousands of international members.
However so many drivetrain options that we would love to have gotten in the US were only sold in other countries.
We welcome questions and info from owners with different drive train options from all over. It helps the entire forum community.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Noodles
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing