Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
karugs - 4/25/2005 8:30 PM

Post pics of you and your W123 if you like.

I'd wash my car right now if Jdc posts his. [:D]

I'll start:

Shouldn't you say : I'd wash jdc's car right now if jdc posts his"?[:D]

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Here’s a pic of me with my 126 holding a detailing seminar…

Keep even pressure on the buffer, now…

and here’s my friend Bob from next door (I’ve got to get him to change that awful grill…[:0][xx(])

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
Hey Jdc, how long have you been living in Dallas?[:D]
BTW....
Here's mine

·
Registered
82 300D, ISU Formula
225 Posts
Thats me attempting to adjust the funky steering gearbox in front of the Nuclear Engineering building at Iowa State

Attachments

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
afroney123 - 4/26/2005 7:13 PM

Thats me attempting to adjust the funky steering gearbox in front of the Nuclear Engineering building at Iowa State
Afroney, is that an air horn I see? [:p]

Nice to meet all of you! [|)]

·
Registered
82 300D, ISU Formula
225 Posts
Sure is, and it needs to be better mounted someday. (Minus the zip ties) The orginal horns on these cars are nearly silent

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
I fully dissagree with that comment. The original horns are super loud! I was like u before and played around with horns. first i got just the regular 2 air horns. then i went to an a-oooogah horn, u know the ones they had on the old model t's and stuff. and then i went back to the air horns, but this time i got the BIG BOSS ones, they were 3 times the length and really loud, but the only problem is that the horns cannot be mounted anywhere BUT inside the engine compartment. i mounted mine underneath the front bumper right in front of where the orignal horn used to be and when it rain,,, OOOOOPS! the air pump would get waterlogged and basically bye bye.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts