4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[No message]

·
Registered
Porshe
15 Posts
Congrats Jim

I know your excited. Mine is going thru Jax. How did you find out she was in port? It is my understanding that they arrive with a wax-like coating on them. After they remove that it still has to be shipped to your dealer. Any idea what kind of time frame your looking at from port to dealership? [:p] You are so close it must be hard to sleep at night!

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, C Dave

Have you read the bottom of my sig. after the sales man called me that my C is in the dock, two days later he called me for the bad news, that my C's wasn't on that shipment, so can you picture how is my face look like when I told him What the @$#$%^&$ telling me that the car is on the Dock then now it wasn't. Now here the explanation, that the manifest made a mistake....in short its about two more week. GRRRRRRRRR[:(!][:(!][V]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
;-( I sure will;-)

[:(][:(]

·
Registered
C320 4matic sport
6 Posts
Takes about 3 days.

Just got my C320 sport 4matic about 6 weeks ago. I'm in New Jersey so your timing may vary but it arrived in Maryland on a Monday and was ready for pickup that Thursday. Actually, I believe it was put on a truck that same day and driven to New Jersey immediately.
You will be so happy[:D]with your new C.

My only recommendation is to tint the windows.
I agree with some of the other members on this forum about the window tinting. However, the Sport comes with a blue tint that is almost non-existant. I went with a 35% smoke tint on all windows and it looks great. It actually has a blueish tone to it so it looks like a custom color. Sampled the 50% tint but wasn't dark enough. Makes a big difference!

It's a very nice ride! Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts