Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Yeah.....After 500 miles of driving hard!! The springs seem to settle just the way I want it (more)

937 views 19 replies 0 participants last post by  Linh 
G
#1 ·
Yeah.....After 500 miles of driving hard!! The springs seem to settle just the way I want it (more)

The front now just about 1.3' gap and the rear 0.5' gap. : )<p>adnline209-216-221-57.adnc.com

G
#4 ·
Re: Yeah.....After 500 miles of driving hard!! The springs seem to settle just the way I want i....

Very nice Hai! I like the headlight rings, first time I have seen a good street shot of them.<p>

G
#6 ·
Re: Hey..Orion..Ring only $55 included shipping...but you're in Canada might pay alittle bit mo....

This is probably the nicest I have seen. What is your spring and pad setup?<br> <p>

G
#18 ·
Fc...the answer to that is very simple !! Why do you marry that UGLY wife of your's? Maybe......

<br> this example is a little to much, nothing personal BUDDY! But 'BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF A BEHOLDER' If you respect that, then i respect you! Hehe...<p>66-42-121-57.lsan.dial.netzero.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.