Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah.....After 500 miles of driving hard!! The springs seem to settle just the way I want it (more)

The front now just about 1.3' gap and the rear 0.5' gap. : )<p>adnline209-216-221-57.adnc.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Look nice also...almost looks like a CL *at a glance*. How's the ride? Still comfortable?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ride is very comfortable ... my wife can't even tell that I had it lower ..."shhttt"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Yeah.....After 500 miles of driving hard!! The springs seem to settle just the way I want i....

Very nice Hai! I like the headlight rings, first time I have seen a good street shot of them.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey..Orion..Ring only $55 included shipping...but you're in Canada might pay alittle bit more.......

<br> for shipping.<p>66-42-117-245.lsan.dial.netzero.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hey..Orion..Ring only $55 included shipping...but you're in Canada might pay alittle bit mo....

This is probably the nicest I have seen. What is your spring and pad setup?<br> <p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife did notice that it looked a little lower but the only thing that she said that she really

noticed was that the road noise was louder!<p>user0.quintiles.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You have to take of that nasty grill, what were you thinking, Its so something linh would do........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fc...the answer to that is very simple !! Why do you marry that UGLY wife of your's? Maybe......

<br> this example is a little to much, nothing personal BUDDY! But 'BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF A BEHOLDER' If you respect that, then i respect you! Hehe...<p>66-42-121-57.lsan.dial.netzero.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts