Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. it's been 10 years since I started lurking around this site, and signed up as a member. I still have the 560sel, and enjoy it even more after recently shouting it a new battery, getting the paint cancer sorted ($1100) and refitting* the AMG staggered wheels (*We've had a couple of years of local earthquake roading hiatus that made them otherwise plain stupid). Today;) I washed off the Spring pollen (grrr) and drove the Merc to my Saturday afternoon beer and bullshit session, and can say - these cars still get a few admiring looks eh!.

·
Mercedes
9,043 Posts
Wow... you just made me realize that I've been on this forum, too, for 10 years:eek:

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ross - the last time I saw Damon, he was driving a bloody Merc station wagon.We live so close but so far...thanks for the reminder to chase him up - will do.

·
Registered
'82 Euro 500SEL, '85 Euro 500SEC AMG WB Cabriolet,'86 Euro 500SEC RUF
9,487 Posts
Glad to see you back Shrimpton! Have missed your posts. I have a ways to go to catch up with yours and Doc's time on the forum, but I'm chasing 5 years on the forum.

·
Mercedes
9,043 Posts
Another long time member who's lately not been posting much is Cyberdrakon. Will contact him to get more involved... but AFAIK he's currently overseas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts