·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to ask but, what do I need that for?

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
To match the igntion mapping to accomodate the aggressive camshaft profile.

I think someone needs to get answers from the homeland re: the ECE, retrofit, and RuF cams, how they all come into play. Otherwise potentially asking for a mismatch in performance due to using the US spec ezl.

I also understand ECE's used their own version of the EHA, I will look at the PN's of mine and compare to a stock 560.

A good reference point:

MERCEDES-BENZ

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I think someone needs to get answers from the homeland re: the ECE, retrofit, and RuF cams, how they all come into play. Otherwise potentially asking for a mismatch in performance due to using the US spec ezl.

I also understand ECE's used their own version of the EHA, I will look at the PN's of mine and compare to a stock 560.

A good reference point:

MERCEDES-BENZ
Wow this is all news to me...:eek: I think I may have bitten off mor than I can chew....:surrender::confused::notworthy::banghead:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

A good reference point:

MERCEDES-BENZ
Bondavi,

You have got me thinking. I will soon have a full blown AMG Clone Head setup including cams. Should I be thinking about going to a different EZL? I currently have the 004 545 55 32 (4 Pin 560 NA Spec EZl).

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts