Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GL320 CDI 2008 ML320 CDI 1984 Euro W123 300D
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love having forums such as this one and a couple others I lurk around on, I was reading about the two different ways to fix the loose turn signal collar and chose to do the easier of the two, drilling the 5/16" hole under the column and tightening the screw.

Took me longer to find my shop light than to do the job, I love that, that loose collar bugged me to no end every time I turned or used the cruise control, feels so much nicer now that it is fixed, will be off to the depot for the little black plug in the next day or so. The hole cannot be seen unless you are on your back looking up, yay.

I have ordered all the fuel lines, they came in today, motor mounts will be here Thursday, so the car will be up to snuff very shortly.

Question, how exactly do the line clips work, is their a picture somewhere or a really good description? Any inside information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dan

·
Registered
2008 GL320 CDI 2008 ML320 CDI 1984 Euro W123 300D
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picking the lines...

up in the morning along with the shifter bushing and clip, looking forward to driving the car when all is done, I put new tires on it about a week ago and that really quieted the ride down, after the lines and engine mounts this thing should be smoooth. Thanks Kajtek.

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts