Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Xenon OEM upgrade for 1997 S320?

2186 Views 6 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Guest (MBNZ)
I've heard of people getting the OEM W140 Xenon's and installing them on non-Xenon W140 cars. Where can I get some for my S320v?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It should be very possible. Owners of ML's have done it by using the ML55 HID lamps. You're best bet would be to buy it from your dealer and have someone else install it as Dealers always charge an arm and a leg. You might want to check www.MercedesShop.com also as they might be able to get it for you at a lower price.<p>Frank<p>: I've heard of people getting the OEM W140 Xenon's and installing them on non-Xenon W140 cars. Where can I get some for my S320v?<p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else interested in upgrading???

I am going to upgrade to Xenon lights. There are many places that offer the setup. ie. Bekkers sells the kit for About US$3,500, etc.<p>If we have enough people interested, I think we can start a GP and purchase at a discounted price. Anyone else interested in upgrading to the white Xenon lights? <p>It is definately worth doing the upgrade in my opinion. Not only does the lights enhance the appearance of the car, the night vision is amazingly improved. After driving a car with HIDs, you will not want to drive a car without them!<p>Jae<br>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone else interested in upgrading???

I might be interested if the price is right. How many people do you need ? Have they quoted you a group price ?<p>: I am going to upgrade to Xenon lights. There are many places that offer the setup. ie. Bekkers sells the kit for About US$3,500, etc.<p>If we have enough people interested, I think we can start a GP and purchase at a discounted price. Anyone else interested in upgrading to the white Xenon lights? <p>It is definately worth doing the upgrade in my opinion. Not only does the lights enhance the appearance of the car, the night vision is amazingly improved. After driving a car with HIDs, you will not want to drive a car without them!<p>Jae<br><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No price yet. I want to see if there is enough interest first...

I need a number so I can start asking around. if Anyone can help organize this, I would appreciate it.<br>jae<p>: I might be interested if the price is right. How many people do you need ? Have they quoted you a group price ?<p

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll ask my colleague if he's interested. I'll try and get as many people involved. Thanks.

: I need a number so I can start asking around. if Anyone can help organize this, I would appreciate it.<br>jae<p>: I might be interested if the price is right. How many people do you need ? Have they quoted you a group price ?<p<p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I'll ask my colleague if he's interested. I'll try and get as many people involved. Thanks.

: : I need a number so I can start asking around. if Anyone can help organize this, I would appreciate it.<br>jae<p>: I might be interested if the price is right. How many people do you need ? Have they quoted you a group price ?<p<p><p>Change the bulbs only, cheap. See link below<p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.