Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I found the best price for the xenon lights. If we buy 5 kits...<p>Each set is $1850 ($925 per side) plus your lights or $2150 ($1075 per side) if you keep your old lights.<p>These ARE SPECIAL ORDER FROM GERMANY. All brand new genuine BOSCH/MERCEDES OEM complete Xenon headlight assemblies with side markers. Plug right in with no modifications required.<p>Driving home tonight, I saw a Honda Accord with the HID imitation bulbs. Not sure which brand they were, but they looked exactly the same as the Xenon lights on my 750IL. Anyboby have any info on these bulbs? I have seen many fake ones, but this one seemed like a genuine one and the lighting was very good.

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That seems like a good price. BTW, how do you know that the Accord had fake<br>ones on ? I've seen a lot of ads for HID conversion kits for these cars<br>for less than 1,000. It could may well have been the real thing. Also,<br>I was able to talk to a couple of buddies and they seem interested about the<br>Xenon lights. Most likely, it'll be me + 2.<p>Thanks for arranging this for us.<p>Frederick<p>: I think I found the best price for the xenon lights. If we buy 5 kits...<p>Each set is $1850 ($925 per side) plus your lights or $2150 ($1075 per side) if you keep your old lights.<p>These ARE SPECIAL ORDER FROM GERMANY. All brand new genuine BOSCH/MERCEDES OEM complete Xenon headlight assemblies with side markers. Plug right in with no modifications required.<p>Driving home tonight, I saw a Honda Accord with the HID imitation bulbs. Not sure which brand they were, but they looked exactly the same as the Xenon lights on my 750IL. Anyboby have any info on these bulbs? I have seen many fake ones, but this one seemed like a genuine one and the lighting was very good.<p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know where to get these bulbs as I bought some for my M3 a couple of weeks ago.<br>A friend owns a performance shop right across from where I live and sold it to me<br>for $40 a pair. I forgot the brand but they were Xenon charged bulbs and not <br>the imitation ones. It is however, not DOT approved like the PIAA Hyperwhites.<p>If you're interested, email me and I'll give you their phone no. and contact details <br>or if in you're in the Tri-State area, I'll give you their address.<p>Frank<p><br>: I think I found the best price for the xenon lights. If we buy 5 kits...<p>Each set is $1850 ($925 per side) plus your lights or $2150 ($1075 per side) if you keep your old lights.<p>These ARE SPECIAL ORDER FROM GERMANY. All brand new genuine BOSCH/MERCEDES OEM complete Xenon headlight assemblies with side markers. Plug right in with no modifications required.<p>Driving home tonight, I saw a Honda Accord with the HID imitation bulbs. Not sure which brand they were, but they looked exactly the same as the Xenon lights on my 750IL. Anyboby have any info on these bulbs? I have seen many fake ones, but this one seemed like a genuine one and the lighting was very good.<p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check tonight and post again. =)

: Frank,<p>I'm interested with those xenon charged bulbs that<br>you got for your M3. If you can remember the brand<br>please let me know and I'll see if I can get it locally.<p>Thanks!<br><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
: I know where to get these bulbs as I bought some for my M3 a couple of weeks ago.<br>A friend owns a performance shop right across from where I live and sold it to me<br>for $40 a pair. I forgot the brand but they were Xenon charged bulbs and not <br>the imitation ones. It is however, not DOT approved like the PIAA Hyperwhites.<p>If you're interested, email me and I'll give you their phone no. and contact details <br>or if in you're in the Tri-State area, I'll give you their address.<p>Frank<p><br>: I think I found the best price for the xenon lights. If we buy 5 kits...<p>Each set is $1850 ($925 per side) plus your lights or $2150 ($1075 per side) if you keep your old lights.<p>These ARE SPECIAL ORDER FROM GERMANY. All brand new genuine BOSCH/MERCEDES OEM complete Xenon headlight assemblies with side markers. Plug right in with no modifications required.<p>Driving home tonight, I saw a Honda Accord with the HID imitation bulbs. Not sure which brand they were, but they looked exactly the same as the Xenon lights on my 750IL. Anyboby have any info on these bulbs? I have seen many fake ones, but this one seemed like a genuine one and the lighting was very good.<p><p>I'm interested in your friends lights please reply

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.