Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'01 ML55
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I replacet the bullb, there are two wiring harnesses one has four wires and it is obviouis where it plug into. the oth is a brown wire, but I have no isdea where it gos, it looks like it just plugs in/on to something as a ground... Any help would e appreceated

·
Registered
Black 2005 ML 500
1,662 Posts
In the attached diagram, all #4 are connections that are needed.. Hopefully it will help..

AC

Attachments

·
Registered
'01 ML55
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the attached diagram, all #4 are connections that are needed.. Hopefully it will help..

AC
Thanks AC, I have everything hooked up, but I just don't know where the brwon wire gets plugged into. The connection is a slide on type, I don't see any place where it would slide on to????

·
Outstanding Contributor
2006 ML500 2002 ML320
17,579 Posts
Are you just changing a bulb or have you changed over to xenon lights?

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
So I replacet the bullb, there are two wiring harnesses one has four wires and it is obviouis where it plug into. the oth is a brown wire, but I have no isdea where it gos, it looks like it just plugs in/on to something as a ground... Any help would e appreceated
I`ll be changing my xenon bulb soon. Any tips on the replacement. Where did you get your D2S bulb? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts