Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 S500
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, "GU10TAG" I have managed to add video files to my web site, There are some really great video clips now. Please check it out, and DONT FORGET TO ADD YOUR RIDE TO THE GALLERY. (you must register for free 1st.)

·
Registered
420SEL
1,298 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt...

That is sick.
Is that your car? nything break afterwards? If I could, that would be the part of my commute to work everyday...

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
Tbilisi79 said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt...

That is sick.
Is that your car? nything break afterwards? If I could, that would be the part of my commute to work everyday...

how did it even do it? what did ABS, ESP, ASR, LSD,...etc think about that?

·
Registered
111/123/124/126/140/201
925 Posts
bayhas said:
how did it even do it? what did ABS, ESP, ASR, LSD,...etc think about that?
MY s600 ESP was dead.... but i dont know why, there's no light on the dash.... the ESP off switch sometimes works
The car has no ESP, no ABS, no BA
have used OBD to check and it said it is one of the sensor.... and MB didt sell only the sensor, what i need to do is to replace the whole ESP system... which cost over USD1500.

And most of the W140 here only have ASR, i have only see 2 W140 here got ESP including my car.

and W220 ESP cannot be used in W140

so i can do burn out whenever i want.....

·
Registered
420SEL
1,298 Posts
But still, we dont have a posi rear, since we have ASR. So that means those tires are not spinnning together.

Still I have to give him credit for doing #8 over and over on such a small lot without killing half of those retards standing that close.
Whats even more amazing is that there are no cops, gathering like that would have some attention here in NYC.

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Hello zman_500,
Brilliant video clips, thanks for the entertainment keep it up.!!!!!
Good website as well, top marks!!!!
Dodgy.

·
Registered
95 S500
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks dodgy I will do my best to keep that website up and running 100% . I do have couple new projects lined up for articles soon. I'll be quiet and suprise everyone. heheheh. Thanks everyone. And I would love to see some more pictures of s500 & s600 or any w140. So please register and upload it if you have one. Go Team

·
Registered
111/123/124/126/140/201
925 Posts
zman,
is that i need to registered to ur site b4 i can send any email to you?
just wanna know how do u rate the front shocks between sach and bilstein?
mercedes said there are 2 kind of shocks for 140, one is normal hardness (7degree hardness) and one is a lot firmer (9degree hardness)
and he said both sach and bilstein are just normal (7 degree)
he suggest i should get teh firm shocks, which costs almost double the sach/bilstein cost me.... sach is like 10 dollar cheaper than bilstein

·
Registered
95 S500
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, I had no idea that there are 2 options, When I got my bilstein online it did not have any options for hardness or anything. But i do know it rides really nice now, I have H&R Lowering springs comming tomorrow and new Wheels. Ride will definitely change to harder side, but handling and look will improve a bit. Just got Snap on spring compression tool for this weeks project, can't wait for that ups truck to show up on Monday. If you need to contact me you can do that thru my Web site Contact page, no registration required What happens when you register, you have the right to upload pictures to Picture Gallery. You can also e-mail me directly [email protected]
Thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts