Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with our recent few post on WWBryanBonatioDo and WWJekranDo figured we gotta create a WWTrucktorDo thread

WWTRUCKTORDO

1. If he flipped over into a hidden frozen ditch crushing the cab making it inescapable, He would send telepathic vibes willing a dog walking neighbor; who on any other day would NEVER look, to stop and look over the crest and see what's down below and call for help:D GO TRUKTOR:thumbsup:

2. If he actually had bullets for his weapon he would shoot a perfect hole out to use as an escape hatch:bowdown:

3. He would eventually just decide to lay on his back planting his hands on the floor board and his back on the roof and execute a push up the moves the earth downward allowing the cab to reshape back to norm. Course this is what he probably really did... the dog walking neighbor was just a ploy to remain humble and avoid telling of his super human strength. :p

Still glad you're with us man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
Funny Stuff.

I'd probably just post 40 pictures of something.

Fortunately, nothing with a headstone in it.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Funny Stuff.

I'd probably just post 40 pictures of something.
That was my first thought. Thinking of that story the other day when I got a chance to shoot a 454 Casull at the range, that thing is a beast! To follow up did you ever get a picture or 10 that show the hill and creek bed you rolled down?

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
I don't have any photos yet. the State Trooper said he'd get them to me, but he hasn't yet and I have not been pushing it.

Yes, the Casull isn't what I consider pleasurable shooting. It should have wheels on it. The
"bad Guy" in a Mickey Rourke film had the Casull as his weapon, so we worked out a deal with Freedom Arms and got them below wholesale...or I'd never have one. My friends have all let theirs go, but I held onto mine.

Zombies, you know....

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I don't have any photos yet. the State Trooper said he'd get them to me, but he hasn't yet and I have not been pushing it.

Yes, the Casull isn't what I consider pleasurable shooting. It should have wheels on it. The
"bad Guy" in a Mickey Rourke film had the Casull as his weapon, so we worked out a deal with Freedom Arms and got them below wholesale...or I'd never have one. My friends have all let theirs go, but I held onto mine.

Zombies, you know....
Zombie elephants? *grin*

Kick myself for selling mine. Nicest revolver out there. Machining more like a, crazy durable watch than a firearm.

·
1,659 Posts
Not to hijack this WWTD thread but since we started about guns:)
For "survival guns" I have the following:
Baikal Over-and-Under comb “Scout” rifle - 410ga + .22LR
and
Taurus Raging Judge Magnum, chambered for .454 Casull, .45 Colt, as well as .410 bore (was my dads)

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Not to hijack this WWTD thread but since we started about guns:)
For "survival guns" I have the following:
Baikal Over-and-Under comb “Scout” rifle - 410ga + .22LR
and
Taurus Raging Judge Magnum, chambered for .454 Casull, .45 Colt, as well as .410 bore (was my dads)
I like my plastic guns (Glock 17,21,34) as they are easy to clean and have never failed me even with cheap Brazilian Amo.
Too bad they have to stay in Denver. the West insn't so free and wild in Calgary.

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
I like the Glock as well.
When you look inside, they remind me of a Smith-Corona portable typewriter, and it is weird to me to have a frame that you can squeeze with your fingers and have it move-
but they are reliable shooters, and in my experience, if you just pick it up off of the bench
and go to the target with it, it comes to point very easily.They are good shooters.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
So we're OT, way OT, and I enjoy it. In the past I've enjoyed finding what cars, cycles, dogs, etc. that we all enjoy. People that recognize quality in one thing (MOG) are bound to have good opinions on others, IMO. People swear by the Glock, but I will not have a plastic gun. My Sig Sauer 229 is beautifuly machined and has 3 barrels, shoots 9mm, 40 cal, and 357 sig. It is a stable, balanced gun. I have put thousands of rounds through it, and it has never missed a beat. My Bennelli M4, only 200 rounds through it. I've owned several shotguns, this thing is a beauty. Lots of others have come and gone, but these will be staying.

·
Unimog Moderator
13,046 Posts
you know glocks are 80% good old fashion steel right? ;) Well, except the Glock 7 of course...

As for shotguns, fun Canadian fact, this one, is non-restricted, a favorite of backpackers in bear country. Yes, that's an 870 with a 8.5" barrel

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
Going way off topic is perfectly OK in this particular thread. It has my nom de plume in
the title and I think it is a fine thing. I mean if I WERE to have the authority to so declare, I would.
My Glock is good old fashioned plastic. I prefer Steel guns.
Nice shotgun.

·
Unimog Moderator
13,046 Posts
I'm not pro-glock. But I know there must be a reason nearly every agency in the world has/is adopting one, at first I thought it was because they were accurate, reliable, etc, but I think this is the real reason:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts