Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Unimog 404.011
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a shitty week. [:(!]First my Mog died, and now the transmission on my 1.5 year old Sprinter has broken down. Do you think I should sell all my German cars and buy TOYOTAs instead [?]

Thomas G

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thomas, We must all thank you for keeping the MB [}:)]Gremlins over at your place. You seem to be doing a good job of keeping them busy and away from us. [:p] Maybe you should be charging us kennel fees for you keeping our [}:)] over at your house. hmmm.... on second thought....

Seriously though.... Sorry to hear about your sprinter and mog. Keep up the thick skin and forge on forward it can only get better now.

·
Registered
Unimog 404.011
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I forgot to mention that on tuesday I destroyed the brake system of a G-wagon just driving in a bit of snow. Afterwards the brake fluid was pooring from the car... [:0] Spooky, huh?

I am now driving a rental VW. I will get back to you when I have destroyed that too. [}:)]

Thomas

Attachments

·
Registered
bug,nova,rabbit,sub
22 Posts
I have been told that you are not trying hard enough, untill you break somthing. Well I belive that you are trying hard enough.[}:)]

·
Registered
Unimog 404.011
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Just got my Sprinter back from repair. Warrenty covered a new gearbox, battery and a lot of other stuff. [:I] It was made during October where, as we all know, the Germans are celebrating October-fest. This means that the southern part of Germany is covered in beer. [xx(]

The G-wagon needed some new brake piping because of rust. (Did you know they rusted? [:D] )

So everything is turning out for the better now...

[:D]

The only sad thing right now is, that we are getting a LOT of snow and my mog is scattered all over the floor. Must collect an engine in Germany next week [:D]

Cheers

Thomas

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts