Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 C280 Sport
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the For sale area, but it got blown out of the water within seconds.

Plus, I figured i'd get a good response here in the w202-specific forum.

Looking for some uncut stock coils. Since they are used, and stock, I don't see them being worth shipping being that they are so heavy...unless you have shipping hookups.

I am located in San Diego, anyone within the area with stock coils they want to get rid of let me know and we'll talk $$.

Thanks!
Armand

email: (replace "-at-" with "@")
rmanisme
-at-
san.rr.com

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
http: [email protected]

rman said:
I posted this in the For sale area, but it got blown out of the water within seconds.

Plus, I figured i'd get a good response here in the w202-specific forum.

Looking for some uncut stock coils. Since they are used, and stock, I don't see them being worth shipping being that they are so heavy...unless you have shipping hookups.

I am located in San Diego, anyone within the area with stock coils they want to get rid of let me know and we'll talk $$.

Thanks!
Armand

email: (replace "-at-" with "@")
rmanisme
-at-
san.rr.com

can help but notice your e-mail instructions ("at" = @ )..LOL it's like saying "dot" replace with " ." LOL..:p

·
Registered
1999 C280 Sport
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aufrecht 55 said:
can help but notice your e-mail instructions ("at" = @ )..LOL it's like saying "dot" replace with " ." LOL..:p
i say that so that search spiders don't recognize

rmanisme
-at-
san.rr.com

and will not SPAM the hell out me....just a little disguise to fool the programs that gather emails for spam...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts