Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently in a small head-on collision with a taurus:mad:. Luckily the damage is only cosmetic and nothing resulted after the accident.

However this leaves me needing a replacement:
-Hood
-Grill
-Crystal Headlights
-Maybe a bumper (if i cant make mine work)

I drive a Silver, 2003 C240 4matic Wagon with the elegance package, so the coupe parts wont fit, but everything else will!

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have an extra grille, brand new. Apparently I ordered two at different times. I also have a used bumper cover. It is dark blue and would have to be repainted. It is for a car without the head lamp cleaning system. Let me know if you are interested in either item. Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an extra grille, brand new. Apparently I ordered two at different times. I also have a used bumper cover. It is dark blue and would have to be repainted. It is for a car without the head lamp cleaning system. Let me know if you are interested in either item. Bill
how much would you be willing to let the grill go for? what color is it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
What is your ZIP code. I'll see if I can come up with a price delivered to you which is less than the dealer price. It is the standard Chrome/silver color. Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is your ZIP code. I'll see if I can come up with a price delivered to you which is less than the dealer price. It is the standard Chrome/silver color. Bill
Thanks, i actually just took a drive to chicago and managed to pick up an oem hood and grill w/hood latch for $200!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts