Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
IR MODERATOR
1996 Volvo 855GLT, 1993 MB 190e 2.3 8v, 1998 Subaru Outback SUS, 1991 BMW 525, 1998 MB C230
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a palamino interior for a 190e 2.3. prefer leather but mb text is fine. mainly need door panels, seats front and back, and headliner panel. poor college student but willing to pay for them. PM or Im me if u have the parts sitting around and want to get rid of them..thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interior

Man, a month ago there was a whole leather interior-Tan- that was for sale in Redding, CA on eBay...they didn't sell, and were only 100 bucks for the set of front buckets...he had the rears too. I was considering them at the time. Don't know if you could find him but there is a 'wanted items' feature on eBay I never used...

·
Registered
2009 Jett TDI, 2007 E320 Bluetec, 1984 380 SEC project
70 Posts
I have a complete interior, still in the car. The drivers seat has a piece missing from the left side seat back bolster. Seat bottom has a small triangular patch missing and small cut. If your passenger seat is Ok, you can probably use the covers from that. Rest is good, but needs cleaning. It is MBtex. I live about 200 miles from you in No. VA. I have a complete parts car less engine and trans. Contact me at [email protected], please, if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts