Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1991 e 300 w124
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 91 300e i am loloking for a set of 94-95 headlights or a set of aftermarket headlights.. i want something different

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
1,978 Posts
Depo or OEM Euro's

i have a 91 300e i am loloking for a set of 94-95 headlights or a set of aftermarket headlights.. i want something different
Depo is the cheapest way for a nice high output upgrade. Here is just one example, google DEPO headlights, look for other sources..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEPO-MERCEDES-85-93-W124-E-CLASS-EURO-HEADLIGHT-300E-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a0c5da0e9QQitemZ180596089065QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Of course OEM Bosch or Hella Euro version headlights are a no brainer, higher cost though...

Either of the three listed above will get you the euro look lens and big improvments in light output...

I wouldn't put 94-95 lights on a pre-facelift car, although they generally have the look you seem to be wanting, their overall shape is changed slightly to work with the 94-95 hoods, (eyebrows). I think the additional eyebrow shape on the upper inside corners of the 94 type lens would look funny when exposed by a pre-facelift hood.

The euro version 93 (and older lights) are what you should get instead of 94-95's.

PS: when installing the DEPO's or oem euro lights, you will also need different headlight harness connectors, you need euro 6 pin to replace the USA 4 pin connectors. I think the passenger side rear tail light harness connector is identicle to the 6 pin Euro head light harness connectors. Ebay usuall has the 6 pin connectors for a few bucks..

·
Registered
25 Posts
headlight

hi i have a set of headlight assembly of a 1994 e420 that i`m selling,let me know if yu are interessed.
best

Marino

1 - 6 of 6 Posts