Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor
450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500se+500slAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro
22,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I had a set sitting in my garage that I had planned to put on the 026 when I get it home in a few weeks. But I just learned that the ones in my garage can be used to repay a debt. I know of a set that I might be able to cobble together for myself (thanks to Rowdie letting me keep the lens from the one I recently sent to him). However, those ones I might be able to get are not a "sure-shot", (since the owner of the abandoned 1973 recently told me he wants to put the parts car back on the road).

Please let me know if you have any leads on a 72-73 parts car.

Thanks!

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,509 Posts
OK. I had a set sitting in my garage that I had planned to put on the 026 when I get it home in a few weeks. But I just learned that the ones in my garage can be used to repay a debt. I know of a set that I might be able to cobble together for myself (thanks to Rowdie letting me keep the lens from the one I recently sent to him). However, those ones I might be able to get are not a "sure-shot", (since the owner of the abandoned 1973 recently told me he wants to put the parts car back on the road).

Please let me know if you have any leads on a 72-73 parts car.

Thanks!
Buddy..........you have a lot of irons in the fire.

How the Hell do you keep track?

·
Outstanding Contributor
450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500se+500slAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro
22,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buddy..........you have a lot of irons in the fire.

How the Hell do you keep track?
I don't. I have no clue. You might say my life is a house of cards.

Work, rental properties, family. The car stuff is all for "fun". I like messing with these cars and helping folks get rare car parts. Maybe I'll make a few friends along the way, hopefully not enemies anyway.

·
Registered
1979 350 SLC (euro)
327 Posts
I do occationally see these on german eBay. Mostly quite expensive, but somethimes they go for a bargain. Maybe worth your time to check once in a while. They go by as "107 blinker". I have also seen the "teardrop" and "chinese eyes" / "chinese auge" used as keywords.

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,345 Posts
I do occationally see these on german eBay. Mostly quite expensive, but somethimes they go for a bargain. Maybe worth your time to check once in a while. They go by as "107 blinker". I have also seen the "teardrop" and "chinese eyes" / "chinese auge" used as keywords.
AKA bananas.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts