Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy whatever part that is needed in the adjustment in the picture.
Plastic wiring harness.
I have a mismatch -- drivers side is manual and passenger side is vacuum adjust. Would like to convert passenger side from vacuum to manual adjust. If anyone has extra Euro headlights parts in the parts bin, please consider selling.
I will sell the vacuum adjust if anyone needs it. It looks to be poor-to fair condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks to me like that part might be interchangeable with the connector on the US headlight. Sort of going through the same thing right now with a set of vacuum adjust lights I have that won't clear the fender. If push comes to shove, I might try fitting that piece from my US headlights to the Euros.

·
R/C107 Moderator
31,586 Posts
Looks to me like that part might be interchangeable with the connector on the US headlight. Sort of going through the same thing right now with a set of vacuum adjust lights I have that won't clear the fender. If push comes to shove, I might try fitting that piece from my US headlights to the Euros.
The vacuum should clear the fender easily on a 380SL. They were stock on ROTW models and the fenders are the same. It is only a problem with early model fenders but that can be fixed with a hammer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts