Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
V230, 300ZX
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps and Chapesses

I am looking for a working RH solenoid only, or complete multi-plug with both LH and RH solenoids for my V230 collapsed suspension.

I have traced the suspension fault to this part, the RH cap, but the replacement part from MB includes the LH cap and multi/plug.

I should be able to mix and match what I currently have to make a working set if you only have the one working solenoid.

If anyone else has had problems with their "Damn air suspension" or as Rob kindly pointed out,anyone who has "converted from air suspension to springs" and still has this part stored away in their garage drawer, I would appreciate the opportunity of buying it.

If you fancy, have a read of the recent thread I have been contributing to.
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/v-class/1413243-damn-air-suspension-25.html :)
enjoy.

I am looking to make a journey to Spain as soon as possible, preferably before Christmas 2010, but the van is currently letting me and it´s rear end, down ! :eek: Haha.

Happy Christmas
Glen

PS Thanks for reading this request. December 2010

·
Registered
V230, 300ZX
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This thread can be closed now - Thanks from GGV230

Thanks to Paul OldtargasBroUK for finding the parts that I need.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Much appreciated...:goojob:

It all started with my input to this thread....
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/v-class/1413243-damn-air-suspension-25.html
And now, thanks to this forum, (and Pepe on the spanish forum) my V230 should be fixed soon.

A very Warm and Happy Christmas to All, especially Paul.

:beerchugr: Cheers :beerchugr: And double Cheers :beerchugr:
Glen

Looking forward to being on my way again, without a collapsed rear end :eek:
:eclipsee_steering:
:D :D

·
Registered
mercedes V230 vito 1998
3 Posts
Hi recently bought a 1998 merc vito 230v... I have noticed sometimes when driving slowly the air suspension sounds like it is being activated as you hear the compressor. I also noticed if when parked with engine off and I open the side or rear door the air suspension activates and rises without the key in the ignition.

I have just been on a short trip to the village when almost home I noticed the air suspension light was glowing red on the dash board without flashing. When parked up with the engine off the light stayed on for a short while and the rear suspension was sitting equal in the lowered position and now wont work.

Any ideas please. Regards Tony

·
Registered
mercedes V230 vito 1998
3 Posts
Hi recently bought a 1998 merc vito 230v... I have noticed sometimes when driving slowly the air suspension sounds like it is being activated as you hear the compressor. I also noticed if when parked with engine off and I open the side or rear door the air suspension activates and rises without the key in the ignition.

I have just been on a short trip to the village when almost home I noticed the air suspension light was glowing red on the dash board without flashing. When parked up with the engine off the light stayed on for a short while and the rear suspension was sitting equal in the lowered position and now wont work.

Any ideas please. Regards Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts