Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 SL550 Designo Espresso Mocha, AMG Sport Pkg, Pano Roof
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2005 E500 4matic wagon. The original owner lost the retractable cargo cover/divider net during a move from Seattle to Southern California. I'm searching for a replacement in black (anthracite.) This is the "gismo" that mounts to the rear seatback, and invariably ends up in the previous owner's garage!

Sold your wagon but still have this gem in your garage, then post back.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for one of these.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Still need one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't actually seen the part, since it was missing from the car I purchased, so I cannot confirm from that one picture. Is that a black cover, with a light colored net? Does the net retract into the unit? If it fits the S211 (W211 Wagon) 03-09, and the housing and vinyl cover are black, then it is what I'm looking for. I wonder how bad the shipping would be from the UK to the left coast of the US of A?

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
I was just using that picture as an example that I got by googling the part number,the net is at my mates garage...It's new and boxed. I'll pop round later and take a picture and measurements/weight for shipping quote. In the mean time the part# is B67650014. I'm not actually sure what model it's for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked that part number, and that isn't what I'm looking for. The unit I want connects to the back of the rear seat, and provides a privacy cover over the cargo area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you ever end up finding one?

I just bought a 2004 e500 4Matic wagon and mine, along with the rear center headrest is missing too. The even more difficult part is that mine is pacific blue!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I never found one. It seems this model suffers from a seriously under-engineered motorized cover lift system, that fails very early on in the wagon's life. Most owners then remove the cover from the vehicle, as the mechanized clap-trappery typically fails in mid-raise, or all the way up, blocking the drivers view out of the rear of the wagon. I've just decided to forgo the cover and enjoy the rest of the vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.