1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 190E 2.6; 82 300 SD Turbo
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to help my buddy repair his SLS system,

We've already got a replacement pump, 1 accumulator, 1 sls ram. However We still are looking for another accumulator and sls ram.

only SEL/SEC parts will work only for the ram, however 123 and other SLS equipped cars will work for the accumulator.

Hopefully someone out there has some parts for this poor 560SEL

Thanks everyone,

Kris

·
Registered
1989 560SEL, 1988 300SEL, 1979 Toyota Cressida MX32, 2006 F150 Lariat
1,542 Posts
I might just have what you are looking for on my 91 560SEL parts car. The SLS system is complete except for 1 line up front. I just dont know how hard it would be to remove the parts you need. I dont know the condition of the spheres in the rear but the rams are dry and look ok. I will look at it tomorrow and find out for sure.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KRH, I didnt receive any PMs from you, maybe try again?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might just have what you are looking for on my 91 560SEL parts car. The SLS system is complete except for 1 line up front. I just dont know how hard it would be to remove the parts you need. I dont know the condition of the spheres in the rear but the rams are dry and look ok. I will look at it tomorrow and find out for sure.
I dont believe the SLS parts are any more difficult to remove than conventional shocks are...let me know what you find out about your system, also let me know how much you'd want for it shipped to 44446.

Thanks,

Kris

·
Registered
1986 Euro 300SEL
2,151 Posts
I dont believe the SLS parts are any more difficult to remove than conventional shocks are...let me know what you find out about your system, also let me know how much you'd want for it shipped to 44446.

Thanks,

Kris
The rams bolt in where the conventional shock would. But a shock doesn't also have the hydraulic lines to contend with. A little more time and messier. Conventional system also won't have the accumulators.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts