Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190e 2.3
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the end of December I wrecked my 190e [:(!]

My insurance company (Geico) denies having sold me collision coverage prior to the accident, so all repair costs are out-of-pocket.

Does anyone have a 190 that they are parting out?

PLEASE contact me at: [email protected] with photos and pricing information.

I definately need a replacement front fender (with or without molding) and a replacement driver's door (with or without molding). The damage to the left rear door is deminimus.

THANK YOU!

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 320E 3.2 24v
129 Posts
I would reccomend you to look on the craigslist from time to time. www.craigslist.org Or you can look at a www.car-part.com or local wrecking yards

·
Registered
190E
9 Posts
on a lighter note...

i parted out one of mine and i do have a driverside door in pretty decent condition. theres slight, [and i mean slight in a literal sense.. theres very little] rust on the bottom side right near the bottom lip. i can however fix this to the point where all you need to do is paint over the primer along with the whole door, since its like a beige/cream color.. hardly the color you have. unfortunately, i dont have a front fender, sorry. im located in CT and im willing to travel, within reason.

let me know.

·
Registered
190e 2.3
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
conduire:

Thanks for the reply. I will look you in mid-march if I haven't found a door & fender in the phildelphia area. I really appreciate the offer.

-91Benz_190e_2.3

·
Registered
190e 2.3
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does ANYONE have an opinion as whether this vehicle is in fact GOLD or CHAMPAGNE?

I am going with gold.

-91Benz_190e_2.3

·
Registered
1999 C280
898 Posts
Looks bronze to me

·
Registered
190E, 993
552 Posts
Only true way to find out is with the paint code. Look on the ID plate on the radiator support near the latch (it lists some of the options on the car as well as the 3 digit paint code). For parts: check www.pgauto.com < Potomac German in MD and Fla.

·
Registered
190E, 993
552 Posts
Pawsh - 2/20/2005 11:34 PM

Only true way to find out is with the paint code. Look on the ID plate on the radiator support near the latch (it lists some of the options on the car as well as the 3 digit paint code). For parts: check www.pgauto.com < Potomac German in MD and Fla.
This is the ID plate from my w126. The item enclosed in red is the paint # code (441). On the w201 is in relatively the same place.

·
Registered
'96 sl500, 87 300td
134 Posts
I have an 87 190 D 2.5 turbo good door and front fender, but I want to sell the whole car.

Tom

·
Registered
300 SEL- 190D- 380 SEC
227 Posts
Have the parts you need. Where you at?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts