Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
I can only imagine how many cars are sitting outside his MB shop not getting repaired.
This is not a mission, it is the holy grail:rotfl::rotfl:

·
52,804 Posts
I can only imagine how many cars are sitting outside his MB shop not getting repaired.
Actually my job is now running the group marketing. I am based in Lin Hai but have to travel all over China having dinner with new customers and getting blind drunk with them, really boring stuff ya know hahaha.

This afternoon I was playing on my computer and drinking Kung Fu tea with 6 customers, this way I give them "face" within the local community. One customer asked what I was doing on the computer and I said I was telling the workshop manager to adjust the workshop camera so I could keep an eye on what they were up to.

His eyes opened wide and he shook my hand then poured more tea, sucker ha:D

Well lets face it over the years they took the piss because they thought I did not understand what they were saying LOL, pay back time boys.:thumbsup:

·
52,804 Posts
I don't even know where that section resides on the site
I used to moderate the noobs forum, trust me the 221 and 251 forums were a piece of cake compared to the noobs LOL.

·
Registered
14,512 Posts
Actually my job is now running the group marketing. I am based in Lin Hai but have to travel all over China having dinner with new customers and getting blind drunk with them, really boring stuff ya know hahaha.

This afternoon I was playing on my computer and drinking Kung Fu tea with 6 customers, this way I give them "face" within the local community. One customer asked what I was doing on the computer and I said I was telling the workshop manager to adjust the workshop camera so I could keep an eye on what they were up to.

His eyes opened wide and he shook my hand then poured more tea, sucker ha:D

Well lets face it over the years they took the piss because they thought I did not understand what they were saying LOL, pay back time boys.:thumbsup:
Are you sure that was the reason? ;)

·
52,804 Posts
Are you sure that was the reason? ;)
Are you sure it actually happened? LOL You have no sense of humour at all do you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts