Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any idea where to find them, but I was driving my dad's 171 and I was wondering if there is anyway I could swap my old seats for a new pair? And if anyone knows where to find AMG parts online that would be great cause I think he might notice if I steal his:rolleyes: ! Also, if you look at the AMG website, the racing seats in the Black CLK DTM Black edition are pretty freggin sweet too!

·
Registered
543 Posts
There was an ebay seller in Germany selling them.

I emailed him. They will not fit R170 even if extensive modifications are made.

I was upset - as I was ready to buy :(

Oh well - just buy some nice buckets and retrim them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for Sport seats

Yeah those Crossfire seats look like they came right out of a 32, but the reason I brought it up is when I was driving the SLK55 those seats are like glue! I mean there's a huge difference, I have a feeling it is going to be nearly impossible to find but check out the seats in the new SLK Black!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
You could make them fit, Just how much $ you want to spen on it, You may have to weld the old seat subframe onto the new seat but should not be that hard, And a auto lec to do the wires.

I

·
0 Posts
TCU_SLK_AMG32 said:
Yeah those Crossfire seats look like they came right out of a 32, but the reason I brought it up is when I was driving the SLK55 those seats are like glue! I mean there's a huge difference, I have a feeling it is going to be nearly impossible to find but check out the seats in the new SLK Black!!

Those are the ones I want.

·
Registered
20 Posts
TCU_SLK_AMG32 said:
I don't have any idea where to find them, but I was driving my dad's 171 and I was wondering if there is anyway I could swap my old seats for a new pair? And if anyone knows where to find AMG parts online that would be great cause I think he might notice if I steal his:rolleyes: ! Also, if you look at the AMG website, the racing seats in the Black CLK DTM Black edition are pretty freggin sweet too!
From this pic, it looks like they fit, but I don't know if the did any mods to it.

http://mbslk.de/modules/4nAlbum/album/r170/designo/462f2e0aef5c6.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Kirill
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing