Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
wrong forum

HI

I think those cars might be a bit ghetto for my tests. In any event, not to be a PC person.... this is posting for W220 cars, not the W140s.

You will find more more of an audiance in those posts.

Regards
Chucky

·
Registered
s500- 300td
92 Posts
RE: wrong forum

THOSE CARS LOOK AWSOME, YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE A GOOD LOOKING MERCEDES NO MATTER WHAT YEAR.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts

I suppose. Its nothing personal, just saying that this is a W220 posting area and he might want to post it in the W140 area as people go there to see interesting things about that model. In my opinion, they are quite nice, but a wee bit tacky for my taste.
I am too conservative I think.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I've been visiting this web-site for a while now and I have to say "Chucky" your a long winded know it all, who are you! You say "you don't like his car taste but they might be a bit ghetto" Have you ever heard the phrase "If you don't have anything good to say keep it to yourself" Your a JOKE....Nearly every post you make is negative.
Think before you ingage your mouth or in this case your keyboard...Obviously this guy was really inthusiastic about his 140 pic's, and took a fare amount of time to share some pic's, But "Chucky" acts like some Little Junk yard dog gaurding his pissing ground...You have entirely to much free time on your hands "Chucky" [:eek:)]

·
Registered
'05 330i ZHP
1,036 Posts

thericker - 1/26/2004 5:34 PM

I've been visiting this web-site for a while now and I have to say "Chucky" your a long winded know it all, who are you! You say "you don't like his car taste but they might be a bit ghetto" Have you ever heard the phrase "If you don't have anything good to say keep it to yourself" Your a JOKE....Nearly every post you make is negative.
Think before you ingage your mouth or in this case your keyboard...Obviously this guy was really inthusiastic about his 140 pic's, and took a fare amount of time to share some pic's, But "Chucky" acts like some Little Junk yard dog gaurding his pissing ground...You have entirely to much free time on your hands "Chucky" [:eek:)]
I havnt really noticed him that much, i dont usually check the 220 forums...bad cars. Some people just need to say things, even if they are irrelevant or dumb, the only thing is that it gets distorted on the screen.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts

Thats ok.
Like the previous poster noted, things get distorded on the screen.
I can type "HEY" and it can mean "hi there" or "HEY" in the accusing way.

Anyways, the only times i am negative are when things go wrong with my own car and I am upset that I spent money to have silly things break down.
Otherwise, I usually have quesions or respond to questions.

No hard feelings. chucky

·
Registered
1995 MB s320
235 Posts
chucky, just so u know, this IS the w140 post, not the w220. so instead of trying to badmouth otehrs for being in the wrong forum, look at the top of ur screen first and see which post u r on and then start typing.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
dude, the message was in the W220 and was "MOVED". please, there is no reason for petty attitude. grow up and just take a chill. this is supposed to be fun, and informative. no reason to play the big shot, no one here cares for the drama dude.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
dude, the message was in the W220 and was "MOVED". please, there is no reason for petty attitude. grow up and just take a chill. this is supposed to be fun, and informative. no reason to play the big shot, no one here cares for the drama dude.

·
Registered
'05 330i ZHP
1,036 Posts
Another needless argument on this thread. Why dont we all just chill, it also confused me after it was moved. At the rate its going, this thread might end up in the "Off topic", cuz everybodys arguing. And yes, the pics are great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts