Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
You mean after it was pimped?

·
Registered
1982 300CD|1998 GMC Sierra 2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel|2008 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L DD
2,003 Posts
My god, I watched that.. That spinning hood "Bling" was the most disgusting thing.. And beaver fur? What the hell were they thinking? I want to see what they did to the engine, they showed nothing good, nothing mechanical, it has a new exhaust and you couldn't even hear it.. Worthless crapp.

·
Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
Cirrus2 said:
My god, I watched that.. That spinning hood "Bling" was the most disgusting thing.. And beaver fur? What the hell were they thinking? I want to see what they did to the engine, they showed nothing good, nothing mechanical, it has a new exhaust and you couldn't even hear it.. Worthless crapp.
Considering what it looked like before id say it came a hella far.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NüR-SPEC said:
triple post within a week????

you guys must secretly love that car..

ENOUGH!!!!!
What you talking about ???

·
Registered
1985 300SD
203 Posts
its not really that outrageous. When you know that the whole show is created as a gimmick and thats how they get their audience, they are basically doing it without taste and over the top for a reason. That reason is money. Its just amazing what can be done with a "garbago" car. thats the whole point.

·
Registered
1982 380SE AMG euro(parted out),1983 300SD "Good Girl", 1984 500SEL AMG euro "Bad Girl"
3,256 Posts
dtkw said:
I'd rather have Overhauling to mod my ride then those clowns.
Gotta' love Xzibit though and his interaction with the owners! I'd tell him to "roll my f'ing whip past those punks at GAS and make sure no crack ho babies touch my car or I'd have to pull my gat and get some serious. WORD!" Yep, this from a fourty something Republican! :)

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
AzimuthAviation said:
Gotta' love Xzibit though and his interaction with the owners! I'd tell him to "roll my f'ing whip past those punks at GAS and make sure no crack ho babies touch my car or I'd have to pull my gat and get some serious. WORD!" Yep, this from a fourty something Republican! :)
"Yo, man wha' fo you be breathin' my air?"

"Hey, hey, man, Lend me a dolla fo' a Pack of KOOLs, know what I'm sayin?":p

(and I'm older than you!!!)

·
Registered
1985 500 SEC, 2005 E320
1,294 Posts
dtkw said:
agreed. Chip foose would at least maintain the class, not turn it into a pimp mobile

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
DarkOneSK said:
agreed. Chip foose would at least maintain the class, not turn it into a pimp mobile

I wouldn't let Chip Foose touch my car either. It'd look like an American car than a classy German one.

I'd let Renntech/Brabus instead:p :D

·
Registered
1985 500 SEC, 2005 E320
1,294 Posts
yeah but renntech would charge you, Chip does it for free if you get on the show. plus, his interior designs are kickin. also keep in mind, any car that chip redesigns, you can put a 100k+ price tag on. I love chip's work. I have never seen anything he has done that I didn't like.

·
Registered
1990 560 SEL with Euro engine, 1998 SL500 Sport
2,957 Posts
dtkw said:
I would love to see what Chip Foose would do to a 126. The man's a master at customizing. All of his vehicles are very cool and very tastefull and celebrate the cars uniqueness instead of adding a bunch of useless shit. I dont think he has ever done an imported car however... perhaps because of his sponsors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts