Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
1996 C280 W202
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am trying to acquire a workshop manual for my 1996 (Nov 95 build) C280 and I'm battling to find a good source. I initially looked at emanualonline but I've seen some very bad reviews for them, the bentley book is quite promising but I'd have to import it, I did find this:

Mercedes C Class W202 Workshop Repair & Service Manual - WORKSHOP MANUALS

Is this legitimate, or just a scam?

I tried to get a real copy at my dealership some time ago and they obviously said it was for their use only. If someone can verify the link or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful, not worried about paying for it, just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money.

Thank you in advance.

Your better off, imo, with a subscription to WIS and EPC?

Registered
1996 C280 W202
Discussion Starter #3
Your better off, imo, with a subscription to WIS and EPC?
Thank you for the reply, how does one go about subscribing, is there an official website or is it third party, and if so who is a trustworthy source?

Thank you for the reply, how does one go about subscribing, is there an official website or is it third party, and if so who is a trustworthy source?
I forgot to mention....
First try fleabay for the disc sets or thumb drive - Mercedes WIS EPC Service repair workshop manuals

much cheaper

Registered
1996 C280 W202
Discussion Starter #5

Great, will look for a better seller. Thank you very much for the advice.
GL.
Keep us posted for other members to be aware of in future and let us all know how well it works for you.

Registered
1996 C280 W202
Discussion Starter #9
GL.
Keep us posted for other members to be aware of in future and let us all know how well it works for you.
I will do that, nothing worse than an unresolved topic, I鈥檓 still trying fix the other issues with my car (that I started other threads for so I can update those too) but can鈥檛 get to it until lockdown is lifted here, covid-19 is horrific all round...stay safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts