Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK 320 (sold) 2004 CLK 500 Cabrio (sold) 2005 CLK 55
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced their door pulls? If so, can you tell me how to uninstall the factory door pulls so that I may install some woodgrain door pulls. Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Has anyone replaced their door pulls? If so, can you tell me how to uninstall the factory door pulls so that I may install some woodgrain door pulls. Thanks!

Chuck,
Wish I could help. Mine are on back order sense early December. I am told that the cover on the handle just pulls off and the new wood grain goes in it's place.
That's all I know at this point.
Best of luck to ya,
Tim

·
Registered
01 E55, 01 ML320, 04 TSX, 06 Silverado
66 Posts
It is EXTREMELY easy. If you'll go look at your stock handles....there is a small indentio...

It is EXTREMELY easy. If you'll go look at your stock handles....there is a small indention on the bottom of the curve that points toward the floor. You can stick a small flat head screwdriver in, and kind of pry it off. It just snaps on...sounds horrble coming off, but the wooden ones just pop right on. I just did this mod in december.

L8tr
Jeremy

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
can you tell me where you bought them from? i'm interested in changing mine out. thanks.

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
can you tell me where you bought them from? i'm interested in changing mine out. thanks.

·
Registered
2003 CLK 320 (sold) 2004 CLK 500 Cabrio (sold) 2005 CLK 55
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wood grain door pulls

There are a couple of places that sell them. You can either try www.performanceproducts.com or www.oberklasse.com. The latter had the cheaper price. Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts