Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad and I jumped when we saw this add. We go the price down to $400... and are more than satisfied... the car has its issues, but that is ok... it wouldn't be a project otherwise :thumbsup:

email this posting to a friend jackson, MS craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1988 Mercedes Benz 300CE - $800 (Jackson, MS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-15, 12:37PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Tan MercEdes 300CE...The car has 80k original miles on it , Red and Black Leather, Sunroof.....As far as i know the car needs some work, such as a fan and fan belt.It may have a blown head..I havent had a mechanic to check it out i am trying to get rid of the car ASAP ....Will take offers.....Serious Inquiries Only.....

-Please Call Jeremy at XXX=

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1916

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 E350 4M, 2016 Audi Allroad, 2019 Audi Q5
5,587 Posts
If you are a DIY guy, these are perfect to snap up. Nice find!

·
Registered
1955 300SL, 93 300SE, 91 500SL, 1989 190E2.6
607 Posts
I got a deal like that on mine and after a few repairs this baby runs like a swiss watch. I can't imagine getting any better quality car for the amount of cash I have put into mine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts