Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Embedded in other posts on this forum, some members seem to have access to wiring diagrams for various MBZ models. I am interested in obtaining wiring diagrams for a '99 W210. If someone out there has electronic or hard copies, I would be willing to pay $$$.

Thanks,

Rob Lee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a link that might help you:
http://www.autolib.diakom.ru:8001/CAR/Mercedes-Benz/1997/
As you can see,you can select only up to 1997 MB model,but I think,the wiring diagrams are the same for 1999 model.
I have a 1996,220D model(not sold in USA),and I need some help from you too.Please,be so kind and copy (scan)the fuses diagrams from the engine bay fuse box,and from under the back seat,and mail them to me.
Mail adress is: [email protected]
Thanks for help !

PS Sorry for my english,I,m from Romania

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Seaman,

Thanks for the quick post to this forum. This is great data! Better than any I have seen.

As for the "scans", I think I can take some good close up digital pictures of the fuse identifiers. I will give it a try and will send you the .jpg files.

Thanks and best regards,

-rob lee

seaman - 2/15/2005 2:55 PM

Here is a link that might help you:
http://www.autolib.diakom.ru:8001/CAR/Mercedes-Benz/1997/
As you can see,you can select only up to 1997 MB model,but I think,the wiring diagrams are the same for 1999 model.
I have a 1996,220D model(not sold in USA),and I need some help from you too.Please,be so kind and copy (scan)the fuses diagrams from the engine bay fuse box,and from under the back seat,and mail them to me.
Mail adress is: [email protected]
Thanks for help !

PS Sorry for my english,I,m from Romania

·
Registered
704 Posts
Try alldatadiy.com as well as edsoto.com

All Data DIY is very comprehensive and Ed Soto has an awful lot of diagrams and helpful hints for the W210 on his site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You are welcomed,rob_fed !I'm glad to share any information I own.If you could be more specific about the diagrams you need,I still have a few(hand made drawings).
I'll be waiting for the pictures.
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SeaMan,

I posted the fuse identifiers here:

http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=12842&parentID=30&subname=`99_Fuse_Identifiers&parentname=W210_E_Class

I did not get the one under the rear seat yet. I will do it soon (baby seat and other items in the way).

Regards,

rob lee

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seaman - 2/15/2005 11:38 PM

You are welcomed,rob_fed !I'm glad to share any information I own.If you could be more specific about the diagrams you need,I still have a few(hand made drawings).
I'll be waiting for the pictures.
Thanks a lot
I think I found what I needed. I wanted the auto-transmission control, headlights and other lighting.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Awesome wiring diagrams can be found on STAR TekInfo (http://www.startekinfo.com). Look at the preview section and click on STAR Wiring.
The wires are in the color matching the ones in the vehicle, it contains diagnostic information, system information, connector images and a locator that shows you where the component location in the vehicle.
you can zoom in and out of the diagram, move it around and print.
Attached is an example

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the pictures rob_fed !
I hope they match my car.I found fuses diagrams for a 220CDI model but they are diferent.Seams that the early w210 models don't match with the latest models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
seaman
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing