Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ML350 2007
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at Rain-x wipers instead of the MB brand. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

·
Registered
2001 ml320 and 2006 ml350 (sold)
711 Posts
I bought these and am pretty happy...
Trico 16-2113 NeoForm Wiper Blade with Teflon - 21"
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Trico 16-2813 NeoForm Wiper Blade with Teflon - 28"
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

·
Registered
'09 ML550, '12 BMW 650i Cab (lucky wife)
757 Posts
I am looking at Rain-x wipers instead of the MB brand. Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Did you ever get them?

I bought a set of Rain-X Horizons yesterday. Took me half an hour to figure out the instructions for installing the correct adapters (mostly because the instruction to 'push' on the tab should logically say 'pull' on it) and I am about to install them today.

I didn't particularly have the hots for Rain-X wipers, but they were all that was in stock in the correct sizes (28 and 21). I'll report back on how they work in the foul, miserably cold, snowy weather we have been having lately. Also, on whether they streak, which is the commonest complaint about Rain-X.

I replaced the rear wiper with a generic 12-inch one. I had to file down a small plastic piece so that the blade would attach to the arm, but it works fine.

·
Registered
2008 ML350; 2001 SLK230 (traded in)
1,006 Posts
Bosch Icon is the best.

Qualifying statement: I work for Bosch. But we make great stuff.

·
Registered
2006/ML350
210 Posts
I installed the Rain-X Latitude wiper blades last week and they are great (I bought it 6 months ago for $20 on a buy 1 get 1 free by rebate).

If you let the dealer replace them, they'll charge you $75.

·
Registered
ML350 2007
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I installed the Rain-X Latitude wiper blades last week and they are great (I bought it 6 months ago for $20 on a buy 1 get 1 free by rebate).

If you let the dealer replace them, they'll charge you $75.
I have the Rain-X for about a month...worked great, but now that winter has arrived, ice forms and sticks to the blades. Once cleaned and defrosted, they wipe well again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts