Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my wipers front and back they kinda suck at this point-

DO I need to use MB blades? What do you use and how much did you pay?

thanks
M

·
BenzWorld W211 Host
E270 CDI -03
163 Posts
I found theese on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33657&item=7964511407&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Anyone know if they really fit my 2001 ML?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: wipers blades 2002 ml 320

I am not looking to buy anything on ebay- I am just looking for what people are using for replacement wiper blades on their ML's I have a 2002 and my blades are shot they streak and dont touch the glass evenly.

Suggestions welcome

Thanks
M

·
Registered
1999 ML430
47 Posts
I use RainX wipers from WalMart...About $5 each, and they work awesome in wet weather.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I tried Bosch wipers, but the back one could not bend round the surface of the window and did not wipe it all; the front were OK but I have reverted to OEM ones as they work well.

There is not much choice in the UK.

·
BenzWorld W211 Host
E270 CDI -03
163 Posts
RE: wipers blades 2002 ml 320

mdezz - 3/30/2005 4:12 PM

I am not looking to buy anything on ebay- I am just looking for what people are using for replacement wiper blades on their ML's I have a 2002 and my blades are shot they streak and dont touch the glass evenly.

Suggestions welcome

Thanks
M
Yea ok, sorry I should have created my own thread. Was not ment to be a suggestion...it was a question to anyone who would know if they fit.

·
Registered
01 ML430, 03 C320 Coupe MT, 14 GL450
952 Posts
I replaced mine recently with OEM MB blades bought at the dealer. IIRC, the total price came to around $40 for the three blades, but I may be wrong. Since this is the first time I've replaced the fronts and second for the rear in more than 4 years, I didn't agonize too much about the price [:)].

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to know what you paid on the OEM blades- I appreciate that.

I have not replaced mine just yet but need to - I just have been busy.. I prefer to get away cheap if I can.

Matt

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for the record I bought the cheapest blades avail at my local auto store. Ane they work 10 times beter then my benz blades did ..so I am pleased...

·
Registered
Black 2005 ML 500
1,662 Posts
The Rain-X are prettyh good. I always used to get the dealers OEM, but none of them have lasted and performed as the RainX I have right now. They wiped pretty good and provide excellent visibility.

I replaced the arms, too, and the RainX has more control points for the blade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts