Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to put winter wheels on the C since it's getting more play than the other cars lately and it's been much colder than usual here on the Delmarvalous Peninsula. Already saw a dusting of snow last week! The average daytime high is supposed to be in the mid 50s this time of year. Anyway, to the wheels. Picked these up at a very reasonable price with respectable MXV4 Plus tires in 215/55/16. After researching the size and offset I found these wheels (W210) were standard on the Elegance model in some European markets and are a perfect fit for our cars. The 55 series tires brought that smooth Benz ride back that the 45 series summer tires took away.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Winter must be light & short in your neck of the woods. MXV 4s are all season tires. 195 15 60 winter would be the best.

I do like the fact that the rims you got fit. I'd run that size all year round in Florida.

Question.

You mention tire size being 215 55 16.

Do you know the offset & width of the rim.

Thanks.

·
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All season tires are a little better than the summer Conti's I have on the fake monos for the little winter I see here. We usually don't get any snow on the coast... I suspect this year we will see some though. If it's really bad I'll drive the SAAB or stay inside. The size is 7.5Jx16 ET41.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
rjb190e
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing