Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase the (Mercedes Benz Product) sticker without dealing with the dealer? The dealer quoted me 12.00 dollars, and I am not going to pay that foe a decal.

Luke

·
Registered
JP W140, Germany Imported W140(Fully Optioned), R230 SL600, W464 G500, W210 E320 Wagon
229 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase the (Mercedes Benz Product) sticker without dealing with the dealer? The dealer quoted me 12.00 dollars, and I am not going to pay that foe a decal.

Luke
ebay??? or you can make your own... not that hard to get. also why put advertisement on your car? it does not make your car faster or look better?

·
Registered
'07 CLK350
1,144 Posts
You don't mention where you are, but if you're in the US, join MBCA and get one of these decals instead:

as well as a year's subsctiption to "The Star" as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information Bob, I am located in Sanford, NC. Do they have the windshield decal as well?

Luke

'97 S420 and '90 300SE restoring a '77 280SE

·
Registered
2005 W211 E320
1,254 Posts
You don't mention where you are, but if you're in the US, join MBCA and get one of these decals instead:

as well as a year's subsctiption to "The Star" as well. :thumbsup:
Now, that's a good idea. I too need the "Mercedes-Benz Product" sticker... I think I'll be getting one of those soon, although my windshield is a bit pitted... are they easy enough to repair or do you suppose I should look into a new piece of glass? If I'm going to get a new windshield, I'll wait for that before I install the sticker.

·
Registered
2007 ML 350 Iridium Silver/ Ash (Sold)
568 Posts

Luke
This is the MBZ windshield sticker that came with all USA MBZ S Class W140 models, 1992-1999. I replaced my sticker with the NEW version I purchased from my dealer. I would like to purchase this one, but all 5 dealers in my area have told me that this MBZ windshieild sticker is no longer avaliable. If anyone can get this sticker, and willing to help a fellow W140 owner out, please let me know, I will purchase more than one.
Thanks,
John

Attachments

·
Registered
A bunch o of 'em - see signautre
224 Posts
They're available

from MBCA.

I got several a few weeks ago.

I believe they were on all Benzes from the factory. They're on all of mine.

Regards

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks for the ebay link. This is the NEW version that you can purchase from the dealer, which I did. The sticker in picture I posted was discontinued in 2003 USA model year. I am a member of MBCA and I called HQ they said they no longer carry this sticker.
If you have not been to your Mercedes - Benz dealer lately, take a look at the 2009 USA models on the showroom. The stickers on windshield come in many different versions now, including white scriped letters with a clear backround and an "eched in the windshield Glass" looking sticker.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The decals I received today are identical to the decal that John posted except the word Mercedes is replaced with Daimler.

Luke

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello Luke,
Is that the window sticker that you wanted? The "a DAIMLER-BENZ product" stickers were used prior to the Chrysler merger. The sticker I posted was after the merger and the company was no longer DAIMLER-BENZ but changed to DAIMLER-CHRYSLER.
The next model year the window stickers had in bold letters at the top " a MERCEDES - BENZ product". The stickers you recieved are hard to get and used to be sold by the MBCA for members who had older MBZ and needed a replacement. I would like to get a few of the stickers that I posted, since I do not care for the newer versions.
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These decals sells for only $2 dollars each from a Benz supplier out of Alanta. I received four of them today.

Luke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts