Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
Where's that "gap tooth" front end? Guess they got the European version? Anyway, thanks for the post. Always interesting to read other people's comments. In this case, I thought their feedback was pretty bland compared to others I've read. I think all of them were pretty disappointed that the MT option wasn't available, which was reflected in their lukewarm impressions of the car.

·
Registered
2009 SLK 350
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where's that "gap tooth" front end? Guess they got the European version? Anyway, thanks for the post. Always interesting to read other people's comments. In this case, I thought their feedback was pretty bland compared to others I've read. I think all of them were pretty disappointed that the MT option wasn't available, which was reflected in their lukewarm impressions of the car.
The car they tested had the performance package which has different front and rear bumpers than the standard model has. European and US models have the same bumpers (except for the parking sensors which you can't get in the US).

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
The car they tested had the performance package which has different front and rear bumpers than the standard model has. European and US models have the same bumpers (except for the parking sensors which you can't get in the US).
Thanks for the clarification. Even though I don't personally care for the "gap-tooth" front end, it's a nice way to quickly distinguish the newer models, in addition to the exterior mirrors, rectangular exhausts, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts