Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 C320 Sport Seda
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I got a differnet exhaust, like Eisenmann or something like that, will it just void the warranty for the exhaust or will it void the entire warranty?

·
Registered
C240 W203 Avantgarde
47 Posts
I just realised that Drew, the moderator here, is an expert on quality mods (just look at ...

I just realised that Drew, the moderator here, is an expert on quality mods (just look at what he did to his own car - he even put links to pictures of most things).

He should be able to also tell you more about the warranty, as the situation may also be different in N.A., where you have better consumer rights in many respects.

I'm sure he'll pick up your thread at one point and help you much better than I can.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Oh I'm no expert...

I'm sure he'll pick up your thread at one point and help you much better than I can.
And you've helped out plenty [:)]

In this case, it will void the warranty on the exhaust system only, not the entire vehicle warranty. The dealer will have to prove that the aftermarket part was the cause of the damage in order to void your warranty, therefore the burden is on them and not so much on the owner of the vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts