Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I was wondering. Will 18' AMG Monoblock II fit on a 2002 c320? The specs are as follows.<br> <br> WHEEL SIZE - ( 18' X 8.50' ) <br> OFFSET - ( 47 mm ) <br> PART # - ( HWA 140 401 01 02 ) <br> BOLT PATTERN - ( 5lug, 112 mm ) <br> <br> If they do fit on the car, can I put 235/50/18's or 245/45/18's size tires on them? <br> <br> Thanks a lot for your help.<br> <br> John<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. What is a spacer set and what does a high offset mean? Will the wheel stick out too much? Thanks a lot for your help.<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help!

I think I will try and sell the rims. Can you tell me which car could fit these rims? Thanks.<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the proper 18' wheel spec for your car is 18x8.5 with an offset of 32-35 mm. the higher the offset the further in the wheel will be. Spacers have been mentioned as a possible fix but with spacers over 5mm thick the wheel is no longer hubcentric and that does create a whole new crop of possible problems. also your car uses 12mm lug hardware and the wheel you mentioned is designed to use 14mm lug hardware. The tire size is anothre issue the correct size would be 225/40-18 and 255/35-18<br> <br> Luke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts