Without any other Parts...

Front: 8Jx18H2 ET 31 HWA 1294010102

Rear: 9Jx18H2 ET 35 HWA 2104010202

Thanks,
Trevor

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
There may well be one or two people on here that have them on their cars. But if I were you I'd stay away from an offset that low. I suppose it also depends on the width of tyre you have on but, try to keep the offset somewhere between 44 and 51 to minimize issues. Assuming the bolt pattern is 5x112 and the bolt seats and centre bore are the correct shape/size they will bolt on. How well they work with the car though is a different thing altogether.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Call Tire Rack and see what they say
Pretty sure that they will say exactly what I did, or something that confirms fitting but disclaims in the event of problems. The physical properties of the wheel indicate they will fit, (assuming tyres size isn't too big), but they also indicate that they will wear wheel bearings, suspension components and possibly even tyres faster than usual.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks for the replies....Based on the answers, I think I will stay away from those...

Appreciate it,
Trevor

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Without any modifications ?
Any problems in the front ?
I have -95 S500 Coupé and I´m looking those rims and tyres too.
Zero mods. No problems in the front. One thing though is to get a tyre with a more rounded sidewall. When I had Bridgestone Potenza RE050 RFT they rubbed at the rear if the car was heavily loaded. You could just see that the inner wing had caught the tyre slightly. When I moved over to Dunlops, (Sport 9000), the problem went away and never came back.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Are you happy with the Dunlops ?

I found this place from the net: Mercedes AMG BMW alloy wheels & tyres, UK wheel alloys
There are a good collection of AMG wheels and I liked especially B66030089 AMG style IV 19x9.5 ET43.
Will those fit allround (with 275/35) without any problems or mods ?
I'm GUESSING yes, having not had those exact wheels on my car. The only difference between those and mine is the offset which means they will stick out an extra 3mm. Dunlops have served me well.
Post some pics when you're done, be interested to see what they look like.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm GUESSING yes, having not had those exact wheels on my car. The only difference between those and mine is the offset which means they will stick out an extra 3mm. Dunlops have served me well.
Post some pics when you're done, be interested to see what they look like.
Waiting is over.
AMG B66030081 19x9.5 ET43, with Goodyear Eagle F1 275/35 96Y. Very comfort and stable ride.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts