Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '04 SL500 (White/Red) with 6k miles has a driver's floor mat that is so mashed, rippled, and shoved that it is useless. I have nine cars and do not have this problem with any of them. Period. So don't start that I am being picky. I have purchased six cars from Park Place motor cars in Dallas and I am sure that when I ask for a complimentary new floormat that I will be told hell no. Want to bet?

·
Registered
233 Posts
If I bought six cars from one dealer I bet I could get the saleman to ride around on the floor until the free new replacement mat came in.

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I will go to my salesman now that you mention it. He is a great fellow. Their service dept. on the other hand could learn a thing or two ,from a greasy pimp, with a long felony record, that is strung out on speed, about customer service.
If they just came up to Chevy standards that would be amazing. The other Mercedes dealer in dallas is about on par with Hyundai (my apologies to Hyundai).

·
Registered
SL 55
120 Posts
We have purchased over 10 vechicles from one Jaguar/Land Rover dealership, in the past amount of years. They are extremely kind to us, we are classified there best customer and if we want floor matts they'd give them, one time we purchased a brand new White Range Rover 2004, my mom wanted a black one in but we needed to wait for the shipment and my mom didn't want to wait.

Lucky they were able to get a black one in 1 month later, we had the white range rover a total of 1 month and we bought and we gave it back to them and purchased the black one and they only charged us the 1 month lease on it. Which was below a normal lease price. My mom felt like she was driving an ambulance [xx(]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Shane - 4/6/2005 12:20 PM

My '04 SL500 (White/Red) with 6k miles has a driver's floor mat that is so mashed, rippled, and shoved that it is useless. I have nine cars and do not have this problem with any of them. Period. So don't start that I am being picky. I have purchased six cars from Park Place motor cars in Dallas and I am sure that when I ask for a complimentary new floormat that I will be told hell no. Want to bet?
I would find another dealer. After owning my SL 55 for about 2 weeks, I noticed the paint was a little "thin" on the front wheel of my AMG type IV wheel. I called the sales person who sold me the car and the response was "I will order a new one today". Five days later they called to ask if they could pick up the car to install the wheel which they did. This is a $1,300 wheel not a $50 floor mat. Tell them to shove the possibility of you buying another car there where the "sun don't shine"

Lou K [:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts