Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Will Hillary Clinton be indicted for the private email server?

• No

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
Mercedes W124
23,569 Posts
She's a Clinton, that puts her out of reach of the law, constitution, or whatever else they can try...

·
Surely A Large Human
MB Regretmobile
35,725 Posts
I'll satisfy the premonitions of our most predictable buttholes and say no, because she's white, but if we were talking about Condy Rice they'd throw the book at her.

Unless Republicans are in charge of indictments, in which case she's toast. The only thing Republicans hate more than gay marriage or Obama is an uppity liberal white woman with eyes on the oval office.

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
The domestic Benghazi; much ado about something or other...but it's SUPER important whatever it is.

House Republicans should hold fifty different votes to overturn the private emails. Think of the children

·
Registered
'71 280se 3.5 cab
6,886 Posts
if she did something wrong,

so many govt. bigshots must of known of this,

how could they isolate her, where can it stop-

way too big to fail.

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
Not a Clinton fan in the least, but this is widespread issue that possibly implicates hundreds of federal government officials who have been similarly sloppy with their own data management, including how many previous SoS. Treating this like some kind of massive conspiracy is silly. Just plug the leaks, set enforceable data management policies and move on to more substantive issues.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a Clinton fan in the least, but this is widespread issue that possibly implicates hundreds of federal government officials who have been similarly sloppy with their own data management, including how many previous SoS. Treating this like some kind of massive conspiracy is silly. Just plug the leaks, set enforceable data management policies and move on to more substantive issues.
Sooo...that's a vote for No?

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,421 Posts
I'm still rooting for Hillary the Pilloried so no. Just get off her back alright.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts
I don't see this as sloppiness, far from it. This was a carefully calculated decision on her part, unless you're actually suggesting that Mrs. Clinton didn't give the matter of official Sec. of State correspondence a second thought. This is Hillary Clinton demonstrating contempt for accountability. Were I in a similar position, I'd be very careful to follow accepted convention, and not hold myself above the unwashed masses I serve. This is symptomatic of why she is unfit to serve the office she seeks.

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
First
Yes

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Friday that Hillary Clinton would not be indicted over her private email scandal “based on what we know from the Department of Justice.”

They(White House) should not know anything about the case

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough( Who I flew into Des Moines with last week & Mika)said Friday that sources have told him that the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton is “far more advanced than we the public knows.”

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,646 Posts
Fucking bullshit. One side against the other in a non stop sling fest. Choose a side, yes one of two, no others allowed.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts