Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the tirerack advisor out there. What do you think of the idea of putting the 2002 7-spoke CLK wheelset on a 1998 E320 wagon. The size is also 16' but the CLK offset is only 37 mm versus the OEM eclass offset of 41 mm. Also, the CLK rims are only 7' wide, while the E rims are 7.5' wide. The reason I am thinking of doing this is, I don't like the 1998 Eclass rims and kind of like the 7-spoke rims on the 2002 CLK class. <br>
<br>
Check out the attached simulated picture to see why it might look better. By the way, I intend to get my tires from Tirerack if this works. (215/55/16).<br>
Thanks for your quick response.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send me an email and let's talk

Let's talk price. My email is [email protected] I have not gotten any response on whether or not this is feasible. Luke of tirerack called me up already. What is your email?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Luke and Parnoto

Thanks Luke! Because of your wise advise, I bought Parnoto's wheels already. I have to change his tires though because they are 205/55 and I need a 215/55. Thanks to both of you and I will post a picture as soon as the set-up is complete. That will be two weeks from now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts