Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased some 19" Carlsson 1/6, they were on a CLK...will they fit my W211 E class? Any info would be much appreciated...i've been looking into this for a few days now, to no avail.......thanks

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the wheels came off of a 2001 CLK.....any help would be greatly appreciated....

the wheels came off of a 2001 CLK.....any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
the CLK uses 12mm lug hardware and the w211 uses 14mm lug hardware so, they will not wor...

the CLK uses 12mm lug hardware and the w211 uses 14mm lug hardware so, they will not work correctly can even get the bolts through the hole .... the Carlsson wheel you have is not designed to be used on a W211 chassis and does not have the proper load capacity either

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just purchased some 19" Carlsson 1/6, they were on a CLK...will they fit my W211 E class? Any info would be much appreciated...i've been looking into this for a few days now, to no avail.......thanks
If you can't use the wheels and are selling them, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Will 19" Carlssons off of a CLK fit a W211 E class?

If you can't use the wheels and are selling them, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

Sure, i'll sell them for what I bought them for...
$1600...this includes Yokohama tires....one has to be replaced, but the other three are in excellent shape tread wise...let me know what you think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Will 19" Carlssons off of a CLK fit a W211 E class?

$1600...this includes Yokohama tires....one has to be replaced, but the other three are in excellent shape tread wise...let me know what you think.
You're in CA? I'm located in Southern California, near LAX. Maybe we can arrange a pickup?

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Will 19" Carlssons off of a CLK fit a W211 E class?

Sure, sounds good. I live on Olympic and La Cienaga...about ten minutes from LAX...let me know if you want to meet up....thanks

You're in CA? I'm located in Southern California, near LAX. Maybe we can arrange a pickup?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Will 19" Carlssons off of a CLK fit a W211 E class?

Sure, sounds good. I live on Olympic and La Cienaga...about ten minutes from LAX...let me know if you want to meet up....thanks

Got any pics of the wheels? What condition are they in?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Will 19" Carlssons off of a CLK fit a W211 E class?

I forgot to ask...what size are the wheels? Are they staggered setup? What is the offset?

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they're staggered....275/35 rears...235/35 fronts..i'm not sure what the offset is....le...

they're staggered....275/35 rears...235/35 fronts..i'm not sure what the offset is....let me know if you're still interested...thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they're staggered....275/35 rears...235/35 fronts..i'm not sure what the offset is....le...

they're staggered....275/35 rears...235/35 fronts..i'm not sure what the offset is....let me know if you're still interested...thanks

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
19"....staggered...these wheels are sick...they just won't fit my car[:(]...

19"....staggered...these wheels are sick...they just won't fit my car[:(]

·
Registered
CLK430
38 Posts
thats a hot CLK you had! why did u get rid of it for an E class? I just purchased the 2/...

thats a hot CLK you had! why did u get rid of it for an E class? I just purchased the 2/5's for my CLK430. can u tell me the size of your rear rims...id love to put 275 tires on, my rears are 19x10

·
Registered
W211
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I sold the rims two days ago. They had 275 yoko rears. I bought some brand new 19" Amg's...

I sold the rims two days ago. They had 275 yoko rears. I bought some brand new 19" Amg's for the E..putting them on tomorrow. I'm hoping that the car will look sick without having to tune the suspension. We'll know tomorrow...i'll post pics when it's done.[:)]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts