Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my wife's 5th MB and a total of 28 for me. She is really excited about this as she (with a little help) spec it out. It is very well loaded as we expect that we are getting to the age that this will be the last car we will buy. Iridium silver w/ash - black interior and special order ($250) brushed aluminum trim. Her idea which I agree with.
If you are going to keep a car for a long time I believe that specing one from the factory is the way to go. I did this when I ordered my 2012 E350. Expect that the GLK should be delivered about middle of Sept. Waiting about 2 months is not that big of a deal to get EXACTLY what you want.

·
Registered
His 2013 RAM Cummins Turbo Diesel Laramie; Hers 2007 ML320 CDI P3; Kids 2010 "4Matic" Impreza
334 Posts
Congrats. Also never say never on the last car.:)

Really hope it's a two month wait. And it has what you ordered. MB seems to think that these things are just a "guideline"
Ours was a 4 month wait, and one item was not as we ordered. Still happy as it all worked out in the end.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Young at heart and enjoying a new Benz, congrats!

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's on the way

Congrats. Also never say never on the last car.:)

Really hope it's a two month wait. And it has what you ordered. MB seems to think that these things are just a "guideline"
Ours was a 4 month wait, and one item was not as we ordered. Still happy as it all worked out in the end.
Glk350 was loaded on board ship 8/18. Due in port of Btunswick Ga. on 8/28. Right now the ship is off the southern coast of Ireland on the CYGNUS LEADER.Will be tracking it. Have build sheet. All correct.

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GLK arrival

Glk350 was loaded on board ship 8/18. Due in port of Brunswick Ga. on 8/28. Right now the ship is off the southern coast of Ireland on the CYGNUS LEADER.Will be tracking it. Have build sheet. All correct.
Correction. Will arrive @ port next Wed. 8/29. believe this is good service as GLK was built on 8/16.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts