Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most around here have 70,000 miles and range between $20,000 and $29,000. What kind of mileage is too much? I am looking for a 95-96, but leaning to the 95's. I have heard the interior is nicer. Does the wiring harness on these models rot out like the other C class cars? Any electrical gremlins?<br> <br> Thanks,<br> Ed

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,<br> I have a 1995 Black C36, 83000 miles,18' amg wheels, H&R lowering kit, clear side lites, black out taillights, and best of all I am 50 years old and do not hot rod it 'much'. The car is near perfect. I want $25K for it. I am located in Seattle washington area if you are interested. I am thinking about a trip to Los Angeles in it this month. Great Highway one car to drive along the coast.<br> <br> Greg Sangster<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 1996 C 36 Silver with Black perfect car no damage ever options include CD Tilt Wheel Factory Phone. As far as 95 or 96 I think you mean 96 interior is more attractive. Milage is 65,000 had all service including 30K and 60K. Price is 29,500

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 1995 C36 for sale in SoCal.....(more)

It has:<br> -black/black<br> -57,000 miles<br> -1 YEAR STARMARK WARRANTY LEFT<br> - All factory options except phone<br> -Perfect condition -- detailed monthly, oil changed every 3k wil 15-50 Mobil 1, new shocks, perfect leather (no wear)...etc.<br> - asking $26,000<br> - selling to make room for a C32...if I had an extra parking place I would keep it but not that lucky...its go to go<br> <br> <br> With regards to the wiring harness, they do go bad around now if the car has been parked out side frequently. My car has not been parked outside often so its doing well. I would get it replaced before the warranty goes though (big $$$ once its out of warranty). <br> <br> E-mail me with any questions: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts