Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
C 240 02'
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed people put fake signs on their MB's.

If it's C 240, or anything like that they have a tendency to put AMG C 55, if it's S 430 they put S 500, and stuff like that. I rather de-badge mines than put anything fake on it.

How many of you guys put fake emblems on your MBs, and why?l

·
Registered
C 240 02'
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw a blonde..about maybe 30 years old..driving a S430..and she put AMG signs on it and V8 kompresser sign on her fender..and she couldnt even put it nicely,she made it crooked..it pissed me off, cause she ruinned a nice S430 lol

·
Registered
2005 SLK350
49 Posts
I would actually be interested by doing the opposite.

Putting a c230 badge on a c55 or putting a SLK280 badge on a SLK55.....

it will be fun when I pull away from those who think that it was fun to mess around me on the road. :p

·
Registered
C 240 02'
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
waveykat- i like that, that's what i am doing too, they can think its amg, c 2 40, c 320, c230, idc, ill know what it is..

msfamilia- ha i wanted to do the same wit diff cars to hustle people for money in racing..but im too lazy

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
agree with the topic maker, its just lame , for my c230 i just removed the numbers and the star in the back stayed by itself :D:surrender:

·
Registered
05' C230 Kompressor Sedan
47 Posts
"Dance with the girl that brung ya." My C230 KOMPRESSOR emblems our proudly on the rear end of my car.I haven't thought of removing them,but it might look cool without the emblems.

·
Registered
I ride a horse.
118 Posts
Eh, whats the point. You can put play alphabet soup with the back of your car, but once they look under the hood your screwed. Then you will look like a moron. Thus-bad idea. And i agree-No emblems or stock emblems are the best. And msfamilia- i thought that was very funny, Redefining the word "Sleeper":)

·
Registered
2006 C280 4Matic
209 Posts
re

WaveyKat said:
i got AMG body kit on my C320 with NO Emblems i remove all mines i will let the viewers decide on what my car is.
i completely agree w/ Wavey Kat. Let other folk try to determine what kind of car you have...adds to the mistique i say.
a lot of people are fans of the "sleeper" cars these days...you know
the 1st that will spank you when you think it doesn't look all that.

·
Registered
'90 300 CE, '91 560 SEC, (R.I.P.) '82 300SD (sold)
1,234 Posts
People put fake badges on their cars for the same reason some women buy fake Louis Vitton purses, to feed their egos and try to impress people.

Trouble is that people who really know MBs or those who really know what Louis Vs look like instantly know the offender is only trying make themselves look more wealthy than someone else when they really can't afford the real thing.

·
Registered
2K1 C320 SS
772 Posts
JFlyer said:
Trouble is that people who really know MBs or those who really know what Louis Vs look like instantly know the offender is only trying make themselves look more wealthy than someone else when they really can't afford the real thing.
Well a Broke A$$ lol so i remove my emblems

·
Registered
2000 ml430, 99 infiniti i30 limited edition
980 Posts
I saw a scion ( box looking one ) with a benz emblem on it. HA HA HA I was laughing my ass off, and then i saw a honda civic coupe with a bmw badge on the back. IT is so stupid. POSERS!!! If you guys want a benz, buy one. Life is short, you better live it!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts