Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
In my case, because it's currently sitting at Mercedes of Orange Park getting a slew of little annoyances and one big annoyance corrected.

I went to take the car to dinner the other day, and the a/c was nonfunctional. The blower runs, but the compressor wasn't kicking on. I heard some whistling in the lines the time I had it out before that, so I figured it was losing freon.

Everyone cross your fingers that it's not the evaporator. Lol.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
They did give me a nicely optioned C300/Lux as a loaner though. I am really surprised...it's a very nice car, and is very comfortable. Much bigger inside than the last C.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
PR500, My snow banks are BIGGER than YOURS!!!!!!{just kidding} Truely about the same. We have had just under 135in. so far with ICE coming Tonight. Our roads are just falling apart, It will be late April before I can get the car out this year!!! Oh well, 2weeks and 1 day and I'm outta here, Vacation in Florida for 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting 2 yrs. for this!!!!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Mine is still getting dynoed-tweeked, so I've decided to start a new 30 page thread to by the time.:p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well guys, all of this talking had me make the decision to take my baby to go to the firm this afternoon.

Ok, it's just 5km far from home. But...

WHO CARES?!?:D:D:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
because I might keep on driving on I-10 from Jacksonville FL to LA with the top down and never show up for work!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I dont have 6 feet of snow ,, Just about 6 inches of it the worst part is living in Michigan they use so much salt on the streets for de-icing that it rusts your car out ~~~! Hence my SL sits inthe garage looking pretty intill spring. On the good sige I did start it up last week , I even sat in it and took in the fresh smell of the detailed interior.

Praying for sprin, Polpower

1 - 14 of 14 Posts