Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i CAN NOT FIND ANY SUPERCHARGERS FOR MY E430 AT A DECENT PRICE WHY IS THAT, I PUT A SUPERCHARGER IN MY ESCALADE FOR ABOUT 3000.00 AND MY FRIEND PUT ONE IN HIS M3 FOR 7000.00 EVERY WHERE I LOOKED A KIT COSTS OVER 10,000.00 CAN ANY ONE POINT ME TO SOMEONE THAT HAS GOOD PRICES. I WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT. AGAIN THANKS<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your answer

...that 3-pointed star... :)<br> <br> I am guessing it's attributed to numerous factors. 1) the mbz aftermarket for truely insane monsters is not quite as hot as say supercharging a BMW or a VW. Most people buy benzos because of the stigma surrounding the company as well as the luxurious ride.<br> <br> 2) Fixing an mbz is really expensive especially if you happen to improperly install something...just imagine how much it would cost to fix that motor if all your internals got fried<br> <br> 3) the amount of knowledge of the mbz engine is limited to only a few tuners who have control of this market and don't want to really let others play<br> <br> i guess that's wut i am assuming. <br> <br> call up Supreme Power Parts they might be able to help you with this...they would contract out the software part to GIAC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts