Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Whooo Hoooo !!

931 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Potomac Pat
Well I finally made it here ! ! !

Time & time again I have seen ppl posting about things that they have seen here on Benzworld. I hope to bring my extensive knowledge about Mercedes to this forum. [:D][:eek:)]
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,234 Posts

Time & time again I have seen ppl posting about things that they have seen here on Benzworld. I hope to bring my extensive knowledge about Mercedes to this forum. [:D][:eek:)]
Pat, nice to see you here. I don't remember which past forum I've seen you, but you've always been a wealth of information. Welcome!

-s-

· Registered
190e 2.6
16 Posts
Old Benzsport

WZUP Dean, it's Chris from Japanese class. So you were scorchie on Benzsport, makes more sense now. I need to make time between school and work to stop by, time is very tight at the moment, can't wait to get the tour [:D]

'00 ML320 Elegance
6,469 Posts
Welcome, Pat!...

It's always nice to have technically knowledgable people around! Do you have any pictures of your 190E? You have one of the 16 valve ones eh? It must be a hoot to drive! Do you have the EVO wheels as well? I can't say that I've ever seen a black and red sportline interior.

· Registered
190 2.3-16
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black & Red sportline interior pix !!...

Black & Red sportline interior pix !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.